The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory will host its 2nd Annual Nanomaterials Symposium on Monday, March 14 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Kossiakoff Conference and Education Center, 11100 Johns Hopkins Road, Laurel, Md. 20723-6099. Come hear stimulating talks and network with speakers, attendees, and
sponsor panelists. Includes a special session for students on postdoctoraal and internship opportunities. Submit a poster for the poster session.
The symposium is FREE for students, but $25 for all others, and lunch is included.
Deadline to register is 5 p.m. March 8. Register online here.
Invited speakers include:
- Jonah Erlebacher, Johns Hopkins University/INBT
- Jason Benkoski, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory/INBT
- Lourdes Salamanca-Riba, University of Maryland College Park
- Hai-Quan Mao, Johns Hopkins University/INBT
- Theodosia Gougousi, University of Maryland Balitmore County
- Gary Rubloff, University of Maryland College Park
- Brian Holloway, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
For additional information: