The sixth annual Johns Hopkins Science Writers’ Boot Camp will feature Johns Hopkins experts in neuroscience and medicine discussing the latest in mapping the brain, learning and memory, recovery after brain injury and more.
WHEN: Monday, April 28, 2014, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with reception following
WHERE: The National Press Club, 529 14th St. NW, Washington, DC 20045
For more information please visit this link.
- Marilyn Albert, Ph.D., Director of the Division of Cognitive Neuroscience in the Department of Neurology
- Amy Bastian, Ph.D., Professor of Neuroscience and member of Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Henry Brem, M.D., Harvey Cushing Professor and Chairman of the Department of Neurosurgery
- Aravinda Chakravarti, Ph.D., Professor of Medicine
- David Foster, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Neuroscience
- Argye Hillis, M.D., M.A., Executive Vice Chair of the Department of Neurology and Co-Director of the Cerebrovascular Division
- Richard Huganir, Ph.D., Director of the Solomon H. Snyder Department of Neuroscience and Co-director of the Brain Science Institute
- John Krakauer, M.D., Director of the Center for the Study of Motor Learning and Brain Repair
- David Linden, Ph.D., Professor of Neuroscience
- Mollie Meffert, M.D., Ph.D., Associate professor of Biological Chemistry
- Jeffrey Rothstein, M.D., Ph.D., Director of the Robert Packard Center for ALS Research and Director of the Brain Science Institute
- Hongjun Song, Ph.D., Director of the Stem Cell Program at the Institute for Cell Engineering