When submitting proposals through the Institute use the following guidelines (Note: this service is only available to INBT affiliated faculty):
- Link to the RFA or PA (if available) as soon as you start thinking about submitting a proposal
- Include names of all related personnel, their percentages (effort and/or salary) and their contact information. Must include INBT afilliated faculty from at least 2 different departments.
- Include a working budget
- Include a project summary
- Attach biosketches, current & pending or other supplemental materials
- Include completed compliance checklist (download here)
All documents should be sent electronically to: Christie Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org , or if paper copies are necessary mailed to: New Engineering Building (NEB), Suite 100, Homewood Campus.
To allow for time to assemble the official budget and get signatures on face pages, cover sheets and routing sheets we request that all preliminary materials are received by us at least 2 weeks before the application deadline.
If you have any questions please contact our Research Service Analyst Christie Johnson via email or call 410-516-3853.
JHU faculty that are affiliated with INBT can submit nanobio related proposals through our institute and take advantage of the resources offered by INBT, including superior staff support (online submission, budgets, budget justification, cover page forms, JHU routing sheets, etc.).