The Institute for NanoBioTechnology at Johns Hopkins University offers undergraduate students from colleges and universities around the country a chance to participate in research projects in the exciting and rapidly growing area of nanobiotechnology, a place where biology, medicine, and nanotech meet.
Application for Summer 2013 is available. The deadline is February 1, 2013.
The 2013 REU is scheduled to run from 5/26/2013 through 8/3/2013.
- Application available at https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=JHU-SI
- Please follow instructions on the application for recommendations and transcripts!
- hands-on graduate level laboratory research experience
- guidance from faculty and graduate student mentors
- $4800 stipend + paid housing + allowance for travel
- 10 weeks of research
- professional development seminars (topics such as: venture capital in nanobiotechnology, ethics in research, intellectual property, academia vs. industry)
- present research at poster session
Who should apply
- undergraduate students from all institutions who have completed their sophomore or junior year
- under-represented students in science and engineering are encouraged to apply
- only U.S. citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply
- Johns Hopkins University students are NOT eligible
For more information contact Ashanti Edwards at email@example.com or by phone at 410 516 6572