The Institute for NanoBioTechnology at Johns Hopkins University offers undergraduate students from colleges and universities around the country a chance to participate in research projects in the exciting and rapidly growing area of nanobiotechnology, a place where biology, medicine, and nanotech meet.
- Application available at https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=JHU-SI
- Please follow instructions on the application for recommendations and transcripts!
- hands-on graduate level laboratory research experience
- guidance from faculty and graduate student mentors
- stipend + paid housing + allowance for travel
- completed freshman year
- GPA of 3.5 or better (some exceptions made)
- two letters of recommendation
- 10 weeks of research
- professional development seminars (topics such as: venture capital in nanobiotechnology, ethics in research, intellectual property, academia vs. industry)
- present research at poster session
Who should apply
- undergraduate students from all institutions who have at least completed their freshman year and will not be graduating before the start of the program.
- under-represented students in science and engineering are encouraged to apply
- only U.S. citizens and permanent residents are eligible to apply
- Johns Hopkins University students are NOT eligible
For more information contact Camille Bryant at email@example.com or by phone at 410 516 6572