Join a unique interdisciplinary and synergistic program in fundamental research in cancer biology, industrial collaboration, and translational research in cancer medicine.
- create technologies that enable an inside view of cancer cell functions
- introduce new modalities for molecular imaging
- develop high-throughput diagnostic tools
- engineer novel drug/antibody/siRNA viral and nonviral delivery systems to treat human cancers
- develop novel cancer diagnostics and therapeutics for optimal treatment based upon patient genetic and epigenetic markers and disease phenotype
Send an email with your cover letter and resume to Ashanti Edwards at email@example.com.
Cancer Engineering at Johns Hopkins University
Postdoctoral fellows take advantage of research and clinical resources at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Ludwig Center for Cancer Genetics and Therapeutics, the Sol Goldman Pancreatic Cancer Center, the In Vivo Cellular and Molecular Imaging Center, the Physical Sciences in Oncology Center, and the Center of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence.