What is required?
- Successful completion of the NTCR fellowship course requirements. Predoctoral fellows must complete the PhD requirements in their home departments, as well.
- Lab rotations.
- Submission of research proposal.
- Presentation of research progress in front the NTCR Scientific Board and her/his co-mentors during an annual review.
- Presentation of research at the annual INBT research symposium.
- Participation in INBT Professional Development Seminars, journal clubs, research integrity lecture series, and monthly lunch meetings.
How is performance measured?
- Annual review of the fellows.
- Research work accomplished during the laboratory rotations.
- Academic performance.
- Presentations at the annual retreat and annual symposium.