How to Apply?
Applicants for the nanobiotechnology graduate training program must:
- Be accepted as a PhD student in a degree-granting department at Johns Hopkins University
- Be enrolled in a science or engineering department
There are two ways that a student can be admitted into the certificate program:
(1) while accepting an offer into a PhD-granting department or
(2) during their first and/or second year in a PhD program
Students applying to the Nanobiotechnology certificate program should be a PhD student in one of the above listed departments, however, applicants will be considered from all relevant science and engineering departments.
Applications are forwarded to the Institute for NanoBioTechnology to be reviewed. Potential applicants are interviewed once they are accepted into a PhD program and have applied for the certificate program. Admission is based on academic performance, research experience and research interests.
Prospective students should forward or have department forward the following documents to the Academic Program Administrator: Camille Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Official Transcript
- Official GRE or MCAT scores
- Two letters of recommendations
- Statement of purpose
- Submit completed Certificate Application Form